GOULDING FAM

GOULDING FAM

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

It's HOCTOBER...

Wow, it's been a while since i updated ya'll on our lovely lives. It's already HOCTOBER-as Kaia says. Everyday I am amazed at how big my kids are getting. Eja is 7 months old now. She weighs 21 pounds. She's gone from the 99th percentile to the 96th. She's been working out! She gets wherever she wants to go these days. She does the whole army crawl thing. It's so cute. She laughs at her sisters all day long.
We planted some trees the other day. It has been so nice outside. We've spent a lot of time in our backyard lately.

My mom and dad took us to the circus a few weeks ago. The girls had soooo much fun. Sienna wanted to ride every single animal there, so of course...what sienna wants, grandpa gets for her. She rode the ponies like 3 times. She rode the camel twice.

Kaia had NO interest in riding any animals. But Dusky did get pictures of "mullet boy" Poor kid had the worst mullet I have ever seen.
The girls loved the clown acts. Kaia was laughing so hard. It was the cutest thing I've ever seen. In fact, she was laughing so hard that she did the fist pounding thing a few times.
Kaia is still LOVING school. She talks like a 16 year old most of the time. She's pretty funny. She likes to tell on Sienna alot. It drives me crazy. We were driving down the road the other day and when I told Kaia not to stick her tongue out at Sienna she said "you were supposed to close your eyes so you didn't see me stick my tongue out!"
We woke up the other morning and I had to turn the heater on it was so cold. So we dressed the girls all warm and I had to take a picture.

The girls rode their bikes a mile and a half tonight. They just wanted to keep going and going and going. I finally had to drag them home because it was too cold outside for Eja.
Dusky passed his COMMERCIAL check ride today. YIPPIE!!!! He is officially a commercial pilot. He's been working hard lately and we are so proud of him.

3 comments:

renhallows said...

holy crap...i talked to him yesterday and he didn't tell me! what a jerk! That's so awesome. oh and the mullet boy...i couldn't spot for the longest time..because the girl in the yellow shirt on the horse threw me off. Shadang gina...that's a mullet

Goodrich said...

MISSING YOU GUYS!! Congrats little bro- You rock! Can't wait to see you- SOON!!!

Carrie and Jesse said...

I can't thank your wonderful family enough for helping Jesse get this job. You are really great people and I'm so excited to live by you!