My kids are cute...what can I say?
I guess they have seen so many priesthood blessings in the last few months that they wanted to see what all the hype was about. I walked into my closet and found all three of them sitting around their doll. They had pour a few drops of water on her head and they all had their hands on her head. When I asked what they were doing, they said they were giving her a blessing.
Eja always gives us a good laugh. I don't know what we would do without her around.
She peed her pants the other day and Naomi said "Eja, go change your panties and then you have to go to timeout"
and she said "Okay, that would be great!"
Little miss Kaia still LOVES her baby brother.
So does Sienna. I heard the baby crying really early in the morning. He only cried for about 1 minute and then he stopped, so I though he had just put himself back to sleep.
A few hours later when I went in, I found out what had really happened.
Sienna heard him crying and ran in to his room, climbed up in his crib, put his binky in his mouth and layed down with him until he went back to sleep.
Always the little mother....
She's so cute!
The girls had their last soccer game this month. I'm proud of how well they did this season. They have come a long way.
Sienna was a champion blocker. She would stand in front of people until she got the ball away and then pass it to someone else to score the goal.
Kaia got really good and dribbling the ball down the field and scoring
We took another trip out to Utah for Thanksgiving.
Eja is quite the little Eja. She's not bad when we travel but she NEVER stops talking. For the entire 5 hour plane ride, i think she only stopped talking once for about 30 seconds. She's EXHAUSTING!
We decorated the Christmas Tree at Tanner's grave. Mom bought the cutest ornaments. The girls had fun doing it. We sure miss him!
Tanner has been sick his whole life and it's getting annoying. He seriously got congested when he was a few weeks old and it has never gone away. Our first trip to Utah in October I took him to the doctor. They gave him a breathing treatment and put him on antibiotics because he had an ear infection. By the time we got home he was wheezing so bad it was scary. He also still had a lot of congestion. So I took him to the doctor again and they told us to give him breathing treatments every 4 hours. and come back in 2 days. So we went back on wednesday and they put him on steroids and told us to continue the breathing treatments every 4 hours and come back saturday. When we came back saturday he still didn't sound any better, so they added antibiotics to the list of medicines we were already giving him and sent us on our way. By the next week he was sounding a little better. But we have still been giving him breathing treatments everyday.
Plus, he broke out in a horrible rash when we went back to Utah.
On a brighter note...
The kids had a BLAST with their cousins (like they always do)
It was one big party. We spent Thanksgiving day with the Gouldings and a good time was had by all. and I ate lots of food.
All the girls...
The whole fam damily was there.
When we got home everybody threw me a surprise birthday party. Dusky got me a whole bunch of "30 sucks" decorations and a cane. I'm officially an old woman.








0 comments:
Post a Comment