GOULDING FAM

GOULDING FAM

Sunday, August 4, 2013

May 2013

 May in the Goulding household was quite eventful!  
First of all, our air conditioner went out like 3 times.  The first time the air went out it was a black guy that came to fix it.  As soon as he walked in the door Eja yelled "Do he have a brown face?"
So I quickly said " Yes Eja...Go play in your room!"
Luckily he was super nice and just laughed.  He had just had his first little baby 2 days before that and he thought kids were awesome!

Little Tan man is getting so big.  He's the cutest thing ever.

Sienna is the little mother of the family.  She is sooo helpful.  She loves to take care of everyone.
The other day we had just dropped Kaia off at school.  We had a few minutes before we had to leave to take Sienna so I sat down to feed Tanner.  By the time I was done, Sienna had taken Eja in her room, got her dressed, brushed her hair, helped her brush her teeth, put her in the car, and buckled her up.  haha.  I had to go out and say "Sienna, thank you for helping but you can get Eja out of the car because we don't have to leave for 20 minutes!"
She's the cutest ever.

Tanner gets around.  He's a fast little buggar.

He also sleeps like a crazy man.  I usually have to wake him up to take Kaia to school in the mornings.  I go in to his room and during the night he pulls his pants off and buries himself in the pillow.

For Mother's Day my mom got my the cutest chairs and table for my front porch.  I LOVE them!

 Selfies....

I love my crazy girls...



The girls love to feed their little brother.  Kaia & Sienna fight over it.  They do a really good job too.

Kaia had "Water Day" at school.
She had so much fun running around, spraying people.


 They had all sorts of relays




Eja and Kyden are little best friends.  and worst enemies.  They are really cute together.  We always laugh and say they look like twins.  When they run around together, they are the same size, same hair color, they even look alike.  They are getting to the point where they play really good together.  It's cute to watch.

Kaia had her first piano recital.  She did so good.  I was so impressed that she got up and played her songs without being too shy.  She was pretty proud of herself.

Sienna had to dress up as a character so she wanted to take Kaia's MaKenna doll.  She looked adorable.

Dusky took Sienna and Eja and went to Utah a couple of days early before he had to go to work so I wouldn't have to take all 4 by myself.  I stayed with Kaia and Tanner so we could go to Kaia's Kindergarten Graduation.  They day before they left Sienna said "Are me and Kaia going to Utah tomorrow?"  and I told her "No, you and Eja are going."  THen she said "Well, they pretty much look the same...so sometimes I forget!"
hahaha.  She's a crack up.

Kaia, Tanner, and I had a little playdate at McDonalds with everyone gone.  Plus Kaia was pretty excited that she got to have a girls night/sleepover with mom for a couple nights by herself.

0 comments: