GOULDING FAM

GOULDING FAM

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Our Louisiana Trip-July 2013

Dusky decided that it had been way too long since him and Justin had done a "Monday Movie Marathon"
So we got on a plane and flew to Louisiana....


First we went down to the school.  They were nice enough to let us use the big ol' 15 passenger van.  It's been a while since I drove one of those.  We got to see everyone, which was super fun.  

The girls LOVED Jeanette (Grandma Nette)

We stayed with Bobby and Tricia Green.  It was so much fun catching up.  I didn't realize how much I missed her until I was sitting on her couch like old times.  We took the kids to Chick-fil-a while Dusky went to the movies.  We were there for like 3 hours.  It was fun catching up with everyone.

That night the girls wanted to have a sleepover in Emma's room.  When Dusky got home from the movie he checked on them and Kaia and Sienna were spread clear across the bed while Emma was straight as a board on the very edge.  About an hour later we heard a big THUMP.  Dusky ran in and picked Emma up off the floor, moved the girls over, and lined the floor around the bed with pillows.  The next morning Emma went to her doctor's appointment and told the doctor "That white girl kicked me off the bed!"  Hahahaha.  I love her.  She's the cutest.

The next morning we went to IHOP.  Kaia really doesn't like losing at tic-tac-toe.

Then we took the kids to the zoo.



A great time was had by all!
Until next time, Louisiana...

0 comments: