This is what happens when Kaia gets around the grandparents. Candy, Candy, and more Candy. I should have known it would be that way when Rob tried to give her m&m's at 2 months old. =) She got lots of candy in utah, then we took her trick-or-treating on Halloween. I'm a dummy and I forgot to bring the camera. She was teh cutest little pumpkin that you ever did see. She couldn't say trick-or-treat so when the people opened their door holding a bucket of candy she said her famous "ooooh, what's that?" She's on a sugar high!
Friday, November 2, 2007
MMMMMM! SUGAR!
Posted by GOULDING CLAN at 6:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That's what I'm talking about...blue suckers...mmmm my favorite. OH, good job on getting a picture of licorice. That will forever be an item that needs to just show up in pictures, especially when peopel are sleeping.
Hey I just found your blog through Rennie's!! I didn't put two and two together that Nic was you! DUH! Kaia is so cute and already one!!? Where does the time go?
Post a Comment