Here are some pictures from the last few weeks.
It was raining like crazy in Louisiana (Wierd, I know) and after two years of living here I still haven't bought an umberella. So my mom got creative and put a bag over her head. Kaia wasn't quite sure who was holding her.
I put this on our family fun page, but this wasn't so fun. Kaia was so sick for a few days. She had a virus and her fever was 103. She was not a happy camper. We felt so bad for her.
I was sitting in the kitchen at my mom's house and I realized that Kaia was awfully quiet. That's never a good sign. I went in to check on her, and she had found a king size symphony bar and she was chowing down. She saw me coming and she knew exactly what I was going to take from her, so she turned around and sucked on the chocolate bar as hard as she could. I guess she figured she would get as much out of it as she good before mean ol' mom took it away.
We had fun playing on the grass at the temple.

Kaia with 4 of her grandma's. And grandpa too.
I hate this picture because Kaia is not my baby anymore. She's such a little girl. It happened way too fast.
And a few short videos for your entertainment.....
Kaia loves the swing.
2 comments:
That little chocolate lover. Pretty funny! Also, that pic with the 4 grandmothers...that is a bunch of young grandmother. WOW! They are hot mama's!
Miss you two parents...but badly miss little sweet face Kaia
Nic. I am so glad you have a blog. I get to keep track of you 3 1/2 peeps. Love you guys.
Post a Comment