GOULDING FAM

GOULDING FAM

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

THANKSGIVING

This Thanksgiving was so wonderful. We spent the day with the Gouldings. I had craved this meal for months. And it was worth the wait. I ate until I was sick. And then none of us could move so we sat in the living room and hung out. Dusky loaded up on mashed potatoes and then went out and played football.
I thought about all of the things that I have to be Thankful for. I have the most wonderful husband and we are so blessed to live where we do and have the job that we do. And more than anything we've been blessed with the most beautiful little girl ever. And another one on the way. I'm so thankful for the gospel and the knowledge that we have. We can have our families for all eternity. That is something that has helped us (the Goulding family, especially Sis and her boys) through the last year. That is such an amazing blessing.

2 comments:

renhallows said...

Miss miss miss you!

fivewheeler said...

Amen, I am still full from Thanksgiving.