GOULDING FAM

GOULDING FAM

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

EASTER TIME!

On Saturday we had a party with the Barney family. They all came over and we swam and had an easter egg hunt. Kaia loved the easter egg hunt. She was so cute carrying her little basket around the lawn.

Easter morning.....
She loved her bunny ears. She wore them the entire day.
Sienna
Kaia didn't want her picture taken (if you can't tell)
Kaia's new trick that she learned. Thanks to Dusky
Kaia loves her little sister
Sometimes too much!!!
Now that Kaia's the big sister she thinks she's ready to go to school too. She got this backpack in her easter basket and she hasn't taken it off for 3 days. She's getting so big!

1 comments:

Goodrich said...

Wow those two girls are darling. I sure love you guys. I hope all is well, let me know if there is anything I can do to help out.