GOULDING FAM

GOULDING FAM

Friday, March 28, 2008

HOORAY FOR GRANDPARENTS!!!

I'm feeling very blessed right now that my children have such wonderful grandparents. Sienna had the opportunity to meet her Great Great Grandma yesterday. I remember praying that she would make it until Kaia was born and here we are another baby later and she's still hanging around. We love her so much!!! We love all our grandparents.

FIVE GENERATIONS






1 comments:

Amber said...

Coley these pictures are precious!!! i especially love the one with just the hands, , , , so sweet. Congrats on your babe, , , , I've heard she is just adorable, and she really is, the rumor is true. Someday when your girls are older you'll have to tell them about Dekan canyon, hee hee, , , they can carry on the tradition. Now if we can just get cute Lana poppin out some kids they can all go togetha!