GOULDING FAM

GOULDING FAM

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Happy Little Goulding Family

THINGS I'M HAPPY ABOUT.......
1. MY HUSBAND
I have the most wonderful husband in the world. He always makes me laugh. He's my favorite person ever. He's the greatest dad to our two little girls!!!!! He helps me out so much.
Plus he's HOT!








2. MY BABIES...

Kaia & Sienna.
They are so stinkin cute
and they light up my life!






3. GOOD OL' ST. GEORGE FOOD
I love to come to St. George. I love to see family, mountains, etc, but mostly I like the food. I just can't get it in Louisiana:


Cafe Rio
Pizza/Pasta Factory
Tom's Deli
Charlies

4. PREGNANCY/NURSING PILLOWS
They make your life so much more comfortable

5. BABIES WHO EAT GOOD.
Rock on Sienna!!! You're a champion eater. That's why you were 8 pounds. I'm glad I don't have to fight with you every 3 hours like I did with your older sister.


THINGS THAT KAIA IS HAPPY ABOUT....

1. MAKING MESSES...
The fact that she has somehow learned to open the pantry door and get the lid off of the flour bucket. That stuff is fun to play in.



2. GRANDMA'S FLIP FLOPS
They are LARGE on her little feet but she puts them on and walks around in them all day.

3. CANDY!
Someone learned how to open the candy drawer. She's a Choc-a-holic. When it goes quiet in the house, we know where to find Kaia. She's shoving chocolate in her face as fast as she possibly can.

4. OUTSIDE.
From the second she gets up she stands at the door and says "Side?"


5. GRANDPA'S BARNEY'S COWBOY HAT.

6. SOFT PILLOWS AND HER BYE (Blanket-don't ask me why she calls it that)

7. FAST CARS AND FREEDOM




8. LITTLE BABY SISTER....
Every time Sienna starts crying Kaia drops to floor, scowls and yells "WHY? WHY?" Like she's saying, "Not again!" Other than that, all she wants to do is kiss her-and ocassionally lay on her head.



THINGS THAT SIENNA IS HAPPY ABOUT
1. EATING!!!
We went to the doctor last week and she was 7lbs 11 oz. We went today and she is 8lbs 11oz. That's how much she likes to eat.
2. POOPING!!!
3. SLEEPING!!!
And she likes to be held doing all of these things.

8 comments:

Goodrich said...

Wow that is a cute post. It is true, my little brother is a cutie; however, those girls and my sister-in-law are beautiful. What a good looking bunch!!!

Goodrich said...

By the way that picture of Kaia and the flour reminds me of Dusky in the flour as well as eating peaches.

laceeJ said...

I remember Dusky used to eat a whole bag of cherries by himself, and while we were stuck in the car with him, the aftermath would linger in the air! So, if Kaia likes cherries like her dad does, be careful for those blowouts! :) HA HA

Tara said...

I love your post. It is so cute! Your girls are both so cute. Sounds like Sienna is doing well, and Kaia sounds like she is just a lot of fun. She's adorable.

renhallows said...

Nic...cute little post. I love the things that make you happy to. I love chocolate just like Kaia and I love eating, pooping and sleeping just like Sienna. My mom-in-law used to say about my kids "they drink their moo, they take a poo, that's all they do".
miss you guys.

Amber said...

Way cute post! Your little one is sure growing fast!!!

ChrisandSara said...

Cute little girls! You are cute too! I love all the pictures.

jen said...

I found your blog from Tara's. What a cute little charmed life you have.