GOULDING FAM

GOULDING FAM

Sunday, April 20, 2008

More Adventures of Kaia...

Here is my little stinky pants! Or should I say stinky head? Yes, that is the toilet seat from the new big girl potty that we bought her. She doesn't actually want to use it to go to the bathroom on. She likes it as a hat.

I got up yesterday morning and got Kaia ready for the day. I put her clothes on, fixed her hair and sent her on her way. I was doing Trisha Green's hair and we walked over to the school to wash it out. On my way to the back door I noticed Kaia's clothes in a pile on the deck COVERED IN MUD!


Dusky had both of the girls outside. Kaia was behind him and he heard a big splash and then "UH OH!" He turned around to find this.....





Off she goes to the bath tub again. So I fixed her up again. Put her in a cute little outfit, did her hair (curled it this time with the curling iron) and once again-sent her on her way.

I filled the bath for Sienna and by the time I got her clothes off and brought her in the bathroom Kaia had got into the bath tub with her clothes on. She was completely soaked. But this time I just sent her outside to dry off cause it was a hot Louisiana day. Good thing because we had to give her a 3rd bath by the end of the day. We planted flowers and she was once again covered in dirt.

6 comments:

renhallows said...

I loved this story...I have had many days just like this. One thing I have to say is the fact that you understand already that you need ot enjoy every day and just let the other things go. I still struggle with that. good on ya NIc

Goodrich said...

What a funny little girl- one thing for sure, she is not afraid to get dirty.

fivewheeler said...

ok I really love Kaia. She cracks me up. Don't you wish you could use your kids brains for one day so you could understand exactly how they think and see things from their perspective. I am sure that mud hole looked like a blast.

fivewheeler said...

By the way I love her hat.

Lyndsi said...

Hi Coley its Lyndsi Martin! Your girls are adorable and sounds like keeping you busy! Who doesn't want a potty seat hat?! I love it!

Phil & Sami said...

Coley
Kyler really does act just like his Grandpa, a big CUTE pain in the neck. Your family is soooo cute and your blog is super funny to read! Your little Kaia sounds like a handful, good thing she is stinkin adorable.
Sami