Today my little Sienna is 1 month old. She is HUGE!!! I love her little chubby body. Every once in a while I think "Man, I wish she would let me lay her down for a few hours so I could get something done" but she layed in her carseat for most of the day and I missed her so much. Tonight while I was holding her I realized how glad I am that she demands some attention from me because it's easy to think of all the things that need to get done around the house and not spend enough time with your children. They don't let you hold them like that for very long so I'm going to take advantage of it while I can. She's so sweet. I love her!
Sunday, April 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
She is getting so big. Although I have never met her face to face, I feel like I have known her forever. She is a Holt baby..I think. I am sure you hear that she is totally like you and then totally like Dusky. Well, she is a doll face and I can't wait to kiss it!
She has changed so much, what a cutie. When are you guys coming out again???
Nic, she is getting chubbilish. I love it. She has changed a ton. The second picture especially looks different. What a sweetie.
Post a Comment