GOULDING FAM

GOULDING FAM

Friday, April 25, 2008

GOING PRIVATE!

Well It seems like everyone is going private these days and it has inspired me. Dusky has wanted me to do this since I started the blog but I've been too lazy. I still want to keep in touch with all of you. So if you want to be invited PLEASE leave me your email address!!!! You can leave it as a comment or email me at coleyh@hotmail.com

13 comments:

Tara said...

Please invite us. I love reading your blog. Your stories are so much fun to read. cclan29@gmail.com

fivewheeler said...

i hope you keep us invited.
helaynawheeler@hotmail.com

laceeJ said...

include us, too! montesbugsalive@hotmail.com

Phil & Sami said...

I would love an invite. samiandphil@yahoo.com

Morgan said...

hey! my email is wugrider AT hotmail DOT com! I would love to still look at your blog!

Kimi said...

ditto

kimjohnson@q.com

Goodrich said...

PLEASE INVITE ME!!!

Amber S. said...

Nicole, I love looking at your blog(I found you on Amber's of course)you crack me up! Please invite me! my email is amber_kennett@hotmail.com

renhallows said...

and me me me!!!!!
thanks
ren

Lyndsi said...

Please invite us! :) lyndsimartin@gmail.com

Colleen said...

Nicole-
I am sorry to hear about your Great Grandma passing. She was such a wonderful lady and I am sure you will miss her. I love reading your site and I hope that you will let me continue. It is a great way to keep up on your family. You need to teach your mom how this is done if she has not already started one. My E-mail is collgubler@infowest.com. Your little girls are darling I am sure you are a wonderful mom!!!
Colleen Gubler

Cally said...

I'm a lurker on your blog. But would love to keep caught up with your cute little family. cally_grant@hotmail.com (I'm Dusky's cousin by the way...we've only met a few times so I didn't know if you remembered me.)

Bradshaw Bunch said...

This is Twisha
dtbradshaw@msn.com
My boys would be devistated if they couln't see and hear about how funny Kaia is and Senna is going to be. Ok Darren & I would be too!