SHE'S HERE....
Sienna Nicole Goulding was born Thursday March 20 at 3:51am.
She weighed a whopping 8 pounds and she was 20 inches long.
I was scheduled to be induced Thursday but luckily I went into labor Wednesday night. I was so glad. I wanted her to come on her own. I was expecting this one to be an easy labor ( I know that's a bad thing to expect) but Kaia's was so fast. They say you always go faster with your second so that's what I thought was going to happen. But boy was I wrong.
The poor little girl was posterior, which made the labor more painful (for both of us i'm sure) and it lasted longer. But we are very happy that she is here now. She is so sweet.
In the hospital. (After the epidural of course-or I wouldn't have that smile on my face)
8 comments:
congrats Nicole, beautiful family! Happy to hear all went well!!
Kristy
She is such a beautiful little girl. That little family of yours is so amazing, what a great looking bunch of people. CONGRATS!!!
Nickle, I can't wait to see and hold that little baby girl. I have to get a sitter for mine before though. She is a little beauty. hope to see you soon. Rock on momma
Congrats, Coley. I'll bet Grandma and Grandpa Holt are excited!!
Congratulations! She is beautiful. Good luck transitioning from three to four.
she is so BEAUTIFUL! PERFECT! She also has a perfect birthday! Shalyce was born March 20, 2007, 7 lbs. 10 oz. 21 1/2 inches long! LOL! I LOVE her name! SHE IS SUCH A DOLL! Congrats!
I'm so excited for you. Today is the 24th and I'm nowhere near having mine. Tomorrow I'm going to the doctor to see if I've moved past 1 centimeter. Congrats and I'll keep you posted.
Naomi
there are a few pictures...but still I am not satisfied..I need to hold that little child. I totally got ripped off..I missed her by a day. stink! by the way, I LOVE her name. It fits your family and her. love ya
Post a Comment