GOULDING FAM

GOULDING FAM

Saturday, January 10, 2009

What Cute Decorations........

I came in and found these new decorations that Dusky got for the living room..... Do you like?

9 comments:

Kate @ Our Best Bites said...

Hahaha! For a second there, I was like, "What the HECK???"

Errin said...

haha, I love it!

Kelly and Kim said...

Too funny. Will you please tell your Uncle Kelly that it is really the girls and not a picture. I showed him the blog and he doesn't believe me. Love it!

renhallows said...

I thought it was a photo of the girls until the next picture you posted. THose girls....ooooo, I want to squeeze their faces! LOVE THEM!

laceeJ said...

I, too, thought it was a picture and thought Dusky was getting a little femmy on us! Then when I realized it was the girls, it all came together! HA HA!

Bec said...

ummmm yeah I love it, he is probably the best decorator I know, for sure! Can you let me know where I can get me some of those? They are just so cute! : )

Goodrich said...

They are so cute- It took me awhile to figure out that it wasn't a picture you guys had of them. BLONDE- your fault ;)

Adriann said...

Whoa! Are they actually in there?? They look so tiny!

Holt Bunch said...

Those are the cutest girls ever!