I had to change the background for this story.........
The other day I was making breakfast and Kaia kept saying "Mamma, Senny Bug!" I have to admit, I was ignoring her. Not on purpose, but sometimes you just unintentionally tune your kids out. So a few minutes later Sienna came crawling around the corner and there was a dead frog sticking out of her mouth. She was just sucking on it like it was a sucker. It was seriously the most disgusting thing I've ever seen in my life. I started screaming my head off and Dusky came running in as fast as he could. He thought one of the kids was dying or something. He pulled it out of her mouth and it was HUGE!!!! GROSS!!!!
Please, somebody come put a ceiling up in my bathroom. I haven't had one since the hurricane and if I find one more dead animal in my house I'm going to FREAK OUT!
Friday, January 2, 2009
Senny's Candy...
Posted by GOULDING CLAN at 4:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
I thought you guys were private, glad to see I can still read!! That is one disgusting story...sometimes I think I'll tell our child to just stay in my belly.
Like you didn't take a picture before you pulled the frog out. Arn't you guys in the south? They eat frog legs all the time. yum taste like chicken.
DEEEE-SGUSTING!!!
Coley, I am speechless! Seriously too gross.
I SURE LOVE HAVING YOU GUYS IN TOWN, I WISH YOU LIVED CLOSER- AT LEAST A COUPLE STATES. I am glad you posted about this, it makes me laugh every time I think about Senny with a dead frog in her mouth. LOVE YOU GUYS!!! Thanks again for doing my hair!
HA..That is awesome!!
seriously, every time I read your posts I am fathomed at how your girls get into everything and now everything is put into their mouths! YUCK! I can't believe it! Good thing you're writing this stuff down. Make sure to give them a copy when they are mothers so they know what you put up with. :) LOL
Hey Nicole, not sure if you remember me or not but I saw your blog and thought I would take a look. Your girls are sure cute. Sorry about the frog, that sounds so gross.
HAHAHAHHAHAHHAH THAT IS SOOOOO DISGUSTING!!!!!!!!!!! I WOULD HAVE DIED! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA ps. why isn't there a picture of this? that would have been great! : )
Ha Ha, that's one of the funniest things I've heard in awhile...mmmm...froggies are tasty! Like you said, Senny LOVES food, she's not a picky eater, FOR SURE! You're girls are the cutest!
I seriously think that is the most disgusting thing I have ever heard in my life. I would have sprayed Lysol in her mouth! (maybe you did) In some places I'm sure it is a delicacy!
Post a Comment