GOULDING FAM

GOULDING FAM

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Tid Bits...

Grandma came down last weekend and the girls had a blast. They both sat on the floor and sobbed when she left to go home. It was the saddest thing I've ever seen.
Sienna is continuing to say more and more. YIPPIE! But unfortunatly her favorite word right now is "NO! No! NO!"

I made the girls Halloween costumes. They are little fairy princesses and they looks soooo cute. Kaia wants to wear her wings all day long.
I can't get Kaia to stay in her bed. I know this has always been a battle with her, but when will it end? It's driving me crazy. I put her in bed for a nap, and went to do my work on the computer, I came out an hour later and I found her on the floor in between the window and the couch. She still runs into our room every single night. If I wake up, I take her back to her own bed (which only lasts for an hour or so, then she's back again-and this process goes on and on) But now she knows to get up on Dusky's side because he won't wake up. She climbs in bed with us and we wake up in the morning and there she is. Sleeping nice and cozy, cuddled up to her dad. Any suggestions?

We are going to London tomorrow. I can't wait. I'm so excited!

4 comments:

Zach & Tasha said...

LOVE the fairy princess outfits!!

Morgan said...

Very cute costumes!!!

We had a time period where Gracey was getting up and coming into our room. I started a sticker chart. Any night that she didn't come into my room, she got a sticker. If she got so many stickers (I made it seriously like 70) then she got something awesome. She knew all along that if she slept got all the stickers, we set up the bunk beds!

Obviously, you could use whatever prize she would think is amazing!

It totally worked!!

Unknown said...

we have that same problem with both kids! Brek epsecially he sleeps in the hallway or couch or on our floor or like Dusky Travis doesnt wake up either! If you find a solution let us know!

Anonymous said...

naomi loves her nieces and had a blas in london!