We spent a few days in Utah. It wasn't a planned trip, but I'm so glad we ended up going. The weather was PERFECT. Kaia and Sienna had so much fun playing with their cousins. They were outside the entire time. They were so excited to see Grandma and Grandpa Goulding. It's been a while since we saw them.
I ate lots of good food, saw Sara & Olivia and Kristi and her boys, had a girls day with Sally and the sisters (we had pedicures, went to dinner and went shopping) and relaxed a lot. It was so fun.
My family had a birthday party for Kaia at Tricia's house. Kaia loved it. We were getting ready to leave and Kaia said "Mom, I have to go to my birthday party and see my friends."
She talked like a little teenager the whole time. She kept telling me that she had to go play with her friends. Sally told her to tell Grandpa was she saw on her walk and she said "I'm just too busy -k-"
1 comments:
nic, come back! We did have fun when you were here but its never long enough. Tell Little Kaia "Happy Birthday" from the Wheeler crew.
Post a Comment