GOULDING FAM

GOULDING FAM

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Christmas Festival in Natchitoches

We were planning on taking the motorhome to Natchitoches and staying over friday night but our plans were changed when it started snowing like crazy in Louisiana. They shut down all of the roads so instead we picked up the Mangums in the 15 passenger van on Saturday and headed up to the Christmas Festival in Natchitoches to carry on our annual tradition. Luckily Dusky drove this time so we didn't get stuck in the mud in the middle of a park. And we made it in time for the fireworks. Which were awesome....
Sienna was hilarious. The firework show lasted a good half an hour and I don't think she blinked the entire time. She was amazed.

Dusky, Senny, Kaia, and Calyn watching the fireworks. It was FREEZING!
Me and my big pregnant self, Jenny and her excited self, and half of Aaron stuffing his face.

Here's a full on shot of a happy Aaron stuffing his face. They have the BEST meat pies and funnel cakes. Plus, I had my first experience eating Alligator. I wouldn't have done it if I'd have known what it was, but Dusky told me it was chicken. And it was pretty good, I have to admit.

It was a fun night. Thanks for joining us Mangums!




0 comments: