It's been a long time since I had time to post, so we'll start back a few weeks. Dusky took the boys from the school camping. I took the girls out in the morning to play and have breakfast and they loved it.

We left a few days after that and went to Georgia. Tana and Tricia came out and we had a girls weekend. Always a good time. We ate lots of food, watched movies, did crafts, and made a killer video which will be released SOON.


Sienna's favorite thing to do in the world is to ride these little motorized four-wheelers.

Then fall asleep sitting up...

We flew back home and went straight to Kincaid Lake to go camping. It was a blast. Gary Green cooked the best Gumbo for dinner and we sat around the camp fire all night long and laughed our heads off. We almost got kicked out. The security guy came 4 different times to tell us to shut up. Then we went to bed in this....
My dad's lovely motorhome. It was awesome. We got the full camping experience, and slept comfortably with a heater.
The next morning the guys cooked us breakfast and the kids played and ran wild.




The next week was a CRAZY week. We were getting ready for our Utah trip, I had a birthday cake, a baby shower cake, a wedding cake and a grooms cake to make. Plus, I did 4 hair color and cuts. On my birthday we got a baby sitter and Dusky took me out. The plan was to go to dinner and then he was going to take me shopping. By the time we got done with dinner I felt like I had been hit by a diesel truck. I told Dusky that I was so stinkin' tired, I just wanted to go home and go to bed. It was so sad. I really am getting old. We were in bed by 9:00 and it felt so good.
The next day I set up the wedding cakes and then we headed out. We took my dad's motorhome to Utah. If you are a pregnant lady that has to travel across the country, that is the way to do it. I didn't have to stop for a bathroom break once.
The girls had a blast. We watched movies, ate when we were hungry, gave them naps and put them to bed when it was time.

My camera battery died while I was in Utah so I don't have very many pictures.
We got there Monday morning and stayed for a week. It was really fun. Kurt & LaRene and their kids came in from Virginia. Wednesday morning they were sealed in the St. George Temple. That was awesome.
We spent Thanksgiving with Dusky's family. The food was so good. Everybody was there. Dusky played football that morning, went hiking, and played volleyball that night. He could barely walk the next day.
Friday night we had our annual Christmas Party at Tricia's house. Santa Claus came and it was hilarious. Kaia was totally in love with him. She wouldn't leave his side the whole time he was there.



Then Kaia serenaded us. She sang Carebears countdown.

Saturday Lana and I drove to Salt Lake to go to John Jones' funeral. We met Andrea, Kristi, and Stacie there. It was honestly the best funeral I've ever been to.
We went to lunch after and it was so good to see the girls. I love them.


My kids had a blast in Utah. They played outside with their cousins all day long. Kaia would wake up in the morning and say "Where are my cousins?"
Now we are back in good ol' Louisiana. I finally got all of my Christmas decorations today. and on top of that...IT SNOWED!
2 comments:
Love all the pictures. The motorhome really is awesome:)
This is totally random, but probably should've been said a long time ago :)
One of my biggest regrets is letting my friendship die with you girls. I am so sorry I was so selfish/self-absorbed- whatever you want to call it. You were some of my best friends and I am truly sorry for losing people who were so important to me. I know it was my fault. Anyways, there is a lot more that I could say, but I'm really glad you guys have each other and such a strong friendship. Those are irreplaceable. What I wish I would have known then :)
Glad you guys could make it to John's funeral. I wish I could've have been there to celebrate his life.
Post a Comment