We will start off December by saying…"It's a good thing I'm getting new carpet!"
Little Tan Man is into EVERYTHING. He's got a tender little heart though. He doesn't like to get in trouble. Look at that face...
Kaia had a Christmas party in her class. They had a different theme (Thing to wear) for every day of the week. (Christmas Shirts, hats, etc) Today was sock day. Her and Abigail were pretty excited that they were dressed the same.
Kaia and her favorite friends (Abigail. Gabby & Riley)
Christmas was so nice and simple this year. I am reminded every Christmas how great my kids are. I love them so much. Dusky made a play house that goes outside for their big present. So when the girls came out on Christmas morning all they had was a stuffed animal, one outfit, and a stocking full of some goodies. They were SOOOOO excited. Sienna kept saying "This is the best Christmas EVER!" haha. THey hadn't even gotten their present yet. They are cute.
Tanner slept in his own bed that night so when he woke up Dusky had to walk him through the living room to get us. He spotted his toys and went crazy. He kept trying to run out into the living room before we were ready and he kept clapping his hands. It was hard to keep him contained. He was so excited about his balls and basketball hoop.
This is what I did all day on Christmas. It was pretty miserable. I had morning sickness so bad I wanted to crawl in a hole and die. On top of that, I got the flu and I pretty much didn't function for quite a few days.





0 comments:
Post a Comment