GOULDING FAM

GOULDING FAM

Sunday, July 13, 2014

January 2014

It's 2014!  What craziness.
We had a nice relaxing New Year Eve because once again, I was too sick to get off the couch.  We actually went to bed super early.  It was kind of sad.  But the kids sure had fun playing with their streamers and hats and they didn't even know that there was supposed to be a midnight celebration that they missed out on.

There was supposed to be a crazy storm so they shut down the schools for two days.  I made fun of it at first because this is what our yard looked like the whole time.  The sun was out and it was beautiful.  But then it got REALLY cold and I was glad we didn't have to go outside.

We spent a couple of days entertaining the kids inside.  Which is harder than it may seem.
They painted, played dress up,


 Uncle Zach brought his bounce house inside

Eja had a pajama party at school.  They got to play tons of games and have treats.  Tanner and I went in and helped.  He loves doing that.  He feels like a big boy.  He sits at the table and plays the games with them and cries his eyes out when we leave.

Eja is LOVING school this year.  She is so funny.  She won't wear anything but skirts.  I told her to get ready for school the other day and this is how she came in.  What do you do?  You have to pick your battles with that one.  I did make her take off the cape though.

 Kaia loves her after school art class.  She's actually really good.  She loves all things art these days.
 The 28th of January was a GREAT day.  First of all, I got a new nephew.  Zayd was born.  And on top of that its SNOWED!  The kids had so much fun.

And once again, school was shut down for quite a few days.


The kids got out the pans and sledded down the driveway.  We really have the best driveway for such occasions.
 The girls would wake up first thing in the morning and run straight for the door.


 Dusky and Kaia had crazy competitions to see who could stick their face in the snow for the longest amount of time.  I'm not sure about them...



0 comments: