GOULDING FAM

GOULDING FAM

Sunday, July 13, 2014

Happy 10th Anniversary to us!

This years anniversary trip was AWESOME!
We wanted to go somewhere, but the weather was crazy in Atlanta.  We had a huge snow storm come through that shut down the entire city.  People were stuck on freeways for like 2 days, it was insane.  We first decided that we were going to go to Brazil.  We made reservations at a hotel in Rio.  We got up that morning to go and our flight to Houston had been cancelled because of the weather, so we were going to miss our connection to Rio.  
We then decided to go to Australia.  So we went to the airport at like 4.  By 1am our flight still hadn't left and 2 crews had already timed out.  So we just came home. 
The next morning I got up and started looking at flights.  Hawaii was WIDE open.  So we drove back to the airport, went straight through security (because nobody else was flying that day) and got on our plane to Honolulu.  We got first class (lay down seats).  It was beautiful.

It was such a fun trip.  So relaxing.  We hiked Diamond Head, went to the Dole Plantation, went to the Polynesian Cultural Center, went to Pearl Harbor, and the Temple.  It was fun to do all those things by ourselves.  We weren't in a hurry at all, and we got to walk around and go to all the presentations etc.
So other than the little bit of morning sickness I was feeling, having to eat every 5 seconds, and being in a swimming suit pregnant-It was the PERFECT vacation!  

I'm so glad I got to spend it with Dusky.  He's still my best friend and I'm glad he asked me to marry him 10 years ago.








0 comments: