GOULDING FAM

GOULDING FAM

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I LOVE MY DAUGHTER!

I posted the other day about Kaia being obsessed with the pool. Kind of Scary!!! Today I was running on the treadmill. I thought that Kaia was in the living room with Dusky and he left the house and went to work because he thought that she was in the room with me. I had been running for about 25 minutes and my next door neighbor comes walking in to my room holding Kaia (who is completely soaked)
She had gone outside and was in the pool. I was totally freaked out. Thank goodness for Alicia. I'm so glad she walked by and saw her.
Then, after I got done running I got in the shower. By the time I got out, Kaia had gotten into my hair wax and had applied a thick coat all the way down both legs, both arms, her dress and the floor. That stuff is so dang sticky! It took forever to clean up. But at least she was wearing something cute at the time.......

I made dresses for the girls this morning. I made them out of pillow cases and it seriously took like 20 minutes to make both of them. It was so easy.

4 comments:

Phil & Sami said...

Coley
Your girls look adorable in their pillowcase dresses! Kimi and I made some of these last year. Unfortunately, we didn’t have any girls to dress up so we gave them to my cousins kids. Thank goodness for great neighbors, pools are scary.

Morgan said...

Oh wow!! Your daughter seems to always have you on your toes! :)

Is there a pattern for those dresses or do you just freehand? If there is a pattern, let me know quick because they are cute and I my girls need new (matching) dresses in about 2 weeks! :S

Lyndsi said...

Aren't you the crafty little mom! I'm so glad nothing happened to her in the pool! The dresses are really cute! And I can't believe that Sienna is bigger than Gavin! She's so cute!

emily said...

Holy crap that is so scary about the pool!!! I would freak out! I HATE the things that happen that make you think about what COULD have happened! Glad she is ok!