Sienna now wears a bigger diaper than Kaia. Yes, that's right-she's 3 1/2 months old and she's in a size 4. Kaia is 20 months old and she's in a size 3 still. Sienna weighs 16 pounds and Kaia weighs 20 pounds.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
It looks like little Kaia takes after her teeny tiny mother! What do you weigh now a days...about 75 lbs! hahah. I wish I had your gene pool!
I can't believe how close in size they are! Both too cute that is for sure.
I also loved your embarrassing moments!
So funny about the diaper sizes. That is hilarious!
I love that view!! How would it be to look our a window and see green??? I wouldn't know.
well, she must be taking in all of the cream, none of the milk! Is Dusky feeding her ice cream when you aren't looking? :) JK
Those baby girls get cuter every day. I barely recognize Kaia, I guess it's time for a trip home, so Aunt Rob can give her some love. By the way thanks for letting me visit the inner sanctum of Gouldingville. Loves-
Post a Comment