Well we all know that I've had my fair share of embarrassing moments throughout the course of my 25 years. Today I've been remembering a few of the highlights....
Being 7 months pregnant with Kaia and driving around town with Andrea. My pants were so tight that I undid the drawstring. I had to run in the bank real fast and as I got out of the car and started running across the parking lot I noticed a guy looking at me kind of funny. It was then that I realized my pants were down around my ankles and I was standing in the middle of the bank parking lot in my underwear. That was awesome! I turned right back around, jumped in Andrea's car and ducked until the parking lot was emptied.
Then, when I was pregnant with Sienna I didn't learn my lesson. I wore the same pants and did the exact same thing in the gas station parking lot. (Those pants have since been retired!)
And since I'm doing a post on embarrassing pants moments, there was the time that we were driving to Georgia and I leaned over the front seat to put Kaia's binkie in her mouth. Right as a diesel passed us and the driver could see right into my window, Dusky yanked my pants down. Rock on Dusky! He wants everyone to see his wife's butt.
So I am happy to announce that as of today I have another moment to add....
I've been in Georgia for the weekend and today I flew home. As I was walking through the Alexandria airport I was laughing histerically. Which was kind of embarrassing in and of itself because I was alone (except for my daughters, but they don't count because I can't carry a conversation with them). I was just wondering what people were thinking as I passed by and they look at the back of my pants and saw poop stains all the way from my bum down to the back of my knee.
Don't worry, I didn't poop my pants- It was Sienna that pooped my pants. She pooped with such force that it came out of her shorts and covered my pants-front and back! I was so embarrassed because it looked exactly like I had pooped my pants. Everybody stared as I walked by because both of my girls were in clean clothes. Unfortunatly I didn't bring an extra pair for myself.
Monday, June 30, 2008
YEE HAW FOR EMBARASSING MOMENTS...
Posted by GOULDING CLAN at 1:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
That is hilarious. I don't think I have ever had one of those moments, at least not so many underwear, bum, or child-pooped pants. I wanted to laugh harder, but I am trying to get the boys in bed. YOU MAKE ME LAUGH!!! MISS YOU!!! Only a few more weeks and we can hang out for a few days. YEAH!
Good jOb Sienna, I love it when other people poop your pants. haha
At least you can laugh at stuff like that. In my current state of mind I'd probably have sobbed my way through the airport. You are cute as ever.
Thanks for making me laugh out loud on your expense! I don't know if it's quite as bad as having a floating pad in the lake (don't know why I didn't use a scud missle) but all my friends saw it floating behind me !
My eyes are watering from laughing so hard!! You have definitely had your fair share!! Oh my gosh! So funny!
I am laughing out loud! So dang funny. I giggled about the turd dusky pulling your pants down for you. It's like you have no control over your pants.
Gravity pulled them down
Dusky pulled them down
Seinaa pooped in them...
when will it end?
speaking of airport moments.
I was FULL ON Prego, sitting in the airplane potty and this man opens the door only to see this large and in charge lady sitting there like a deer in headlights. Luke was in his seat watching the whole thing and laughing out loud. I suppose it was a good thing I was sitting and not bending over trying to find my pants under my big belly.
I bet the trucker enjoyed seeing your butt! Who wouldn't!?! I'm sorry you pooped your pants too! Thats ok. We all have our accidents. I tend to spit up milk all over my shirt and shoulders! Part of kids! Too bad the pants are retired!
Post a Comment