GOULDING FAM

GOULDING FAM

Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Birthday You Sexy Thang!!!

Today is my husbands 26th birthday. Holy cow, I'm married to an old man. haha. But he can still rock out with the best of them. I love his cute little face and I'm glad that we have had the chance to grow to the old age of 26 together. (well i'm not quite there yet, but my time will come) And I can't wait to have many more of those joyful birthdays together. Unfortunatly i had my cake class tonight so we will be holding our celebrations at a later time, but thanks to Wilton I was able to make my husband a lovely birthday cake. I will post pictures later.
We did take the girls to the movie Kung Fu Panda today. It was really funny. Sienna was awesome-she slept pretty much the whole time. Kaia did pretty good. But she didn't sit down for longer than about 3.5 seconds. She was back and forth in the aisle, sticking her face down in between the seats in front of us and invading peoples personal space. Justin, Jon and Layla went with us. Then I took the girls home and Justin and Dusky had a Movie Madness Monday. They went to 3 movies in a row. So they were at the movie theatres all day long.

8 comments:

Goodrich said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUSK!!!! Nicole you are a great woman- thanks for marrying him, he would be so lonely without you.

fivewheeler said...

Dusk, Hey I think it may be a little late to call and sing to you but i will try anyway. I hope you had a fabulous birthday. Loves

renhallows said...

Dear stinky...I hope your birfday was the bombiest and that you don't go blind from all those movies. I also hope you don't turn into some governmental experiment and turn green all the sudden. That would suck. Well, you could become rich and be in the movies or you could be hunted by the army and navy. and they would shoot big guns at your head and then you would have to throw cars at people. Well...hope your bday was exciting. (:
After I read my own post...it makes me sound really retarded. Well, if the shoe fits...I will wear it!

Bec said...

Happy Birthday Dusky!!!

Amber said...

Happy Birthday Dusky, , you really are getting old! :) Coley, I just caught up on your blog--I love your laygout by the way. I also love the movie night Dusky did for you with the sheets, what a cool dude! I love that you are a hot mama, ow, ow, you look so great in Sienna's blessing pics. This comment is full of love if you can tell :)

Amber said...

Hey, who did your photography for Sienna's pics? Wendy thought you got them done in St.George? Love them, want to eat them!

Tara said...

Happy Birthday Dusky! Nicole, I hope that you do post your cake. I would love to see your cake decorating skills.

Anonymous said...

Your girls are so dang cute. What a personality your oldest has!! Fun.