GOULDING FAM

GOULDING FAM

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Oh what a week...

We had a wonderful week. We went to the park on Wednesday for our weekly play date. Once again, Kaia didn't want anything to do with any of the kids. Or the toys. She just wanted to play in the mud. She finally decided to go play on the slide about 2 seconds before we had to leave. Just long enough to start loving it, then she threw a major fit when I took her off. She's been throwing a lot of fits lately. I think we are seeing the beginning of THE TERRIBLE TWO'S
Rob and Sally came out on Thursday. Kaia was so excited that they were coming. We were over at the school and she wouldn't leave because she wanted to play with Linda and Jeanette (her Louisiana Grandma's) Finally I told her "We have to leave so we can pick up grandma and grandpa" She came running across the room, grabbed my hand and started pulling me out the door.

We went to dinner that night and just hung out at the house. On friday we went down to Avery Island. It was so beautiful. It is an island about an hour and a half south of us. We got there a little late so we couldn't tour the tabasco factory but we went to the Garden. It's about 4 miles of natural landscaping. They have tonz of birds, alligators, turtles, plants, etc.

Then Saturday my mom, dad and Naomi came down. We went to dinner at Tunks. It's a resteraunt on the lake. It's really pretty.





Look at Sienna's legs. I think they are bigger than Kaia's. She's such a little Chunk!
On Sunday was my little Senny's blessing day. She looked so cute. She was so good too. Dusky gave her a beautiful blessing. I'm grateful for my sweet little baby and my sweet little husband. I'm so glad he holds the priesthood and can give our children blessings.


5 comments:

Goodrich said...

Those pictures are really cool. I really like the story about Kaia, not wanting to play with anyone. Sounds about right- she is happier playing in the dirt.

renhallows said...

I love little Senny's sneakers! Those are the bomb. And Kaia's glasses....elton John would be proud. You guys have too much fun, keep it up!

fivewheeler said...

Nickel,I wish we could have been to the blessing Sienna looks as pretty as her mom and sis. Dusk isn't bad either.

Phil & Sami said...

Coley
Your family is just darling. Makes me wish I had a girl sometimes. I guess they aren’t that different from boys if all she wants to do is play in the mud :) Too cute!

Lyndsi said...

I am totally enthralled with Kaia! She is so busy. I love it. You are always so positive about it! Just wait until she wants to "interact" with the kids and start pushing and hitting! Then you really know you are in the terrible twos!