TRYING to scrub pen off the couches and Sienna's clothes (Yes she was wearing them at the time of the incident)
And by the way, how do I get paint out of hair????
Can you come home now?
P.S. I just realized that all of my post are about Kaia destroying something. And although she does this quite regularly, she's such a good girl. She is now sleeping in her toddler bed. It only took one night of telling her 3 times to go back to bed and ever since then all I have to do is say "Night Night". She runs in, jumps on her bed, folds her arms and bows her head and waits for me to come in and say prayers with her. It's so cute.
Last night I woke up at about 3:00 in the morning. I could hear breathing behind me and it really freaked me out. I turned the lamp on and Kaia was laying on my floor asleep. She must have come in very quietly because I'm a light sleeper and I always hear her. She just layed down on the floor next to our bed (which she can climb up on easily) and went back to sleep. She's so cute!
6 comments:
Sounds like my oldest when he was that age. If Jade wasn't destoying something in the house we were on our way to the ER for stitches or a bump on the head or a spranged arm.
The joys of motherhood, right.
oh...dusky is getting (himself) all back, but he is not there see it. How did that work out? thanks for sparing your hubby for a few days. It was fun to see him and chill in his fancy pants car.
by the way...your posts are funny and so creative. I love reading about you guys.
I love the blogs you write. Thanks for letting me borrow Dusk for Movie night, really needed a night out. I think next time I will see Caspian though.
Your kids really are both so cute! I love your stories about Kaia. I really would like to meet her. She is adorable.
Love it! Dusk said his kids would never act out...I guess technically he wasn't there so he really can't take the blame (although Kaia is acting exactly like Dusk did when he was little, ask mom about the toll paints). Still it's so nice to welcome you into the Motherhood Club Nic, it only gets better and messier.
Post a Comment