GOULDING FAM

GOULDING FAM

Saturday, June 14, 2008

LOVELY LADY!!!

SERIOUSLY- This is what my little GIRL looked like at the end of the day.
When her dad tried to give her a bath she hid in the dryer
So the next morning I was excited because I was only going to have to give one bath. I filled the tub and went to get Sienna and this is what I found when I got back.
(Pee filled diaper and all)

6 comments:

renhallows said...

love it! That little kaia has a strong, amazing little personality. Can't wait to see her in july. keep her small for me though...she is growing too fast.

Goodrich said...

What a funny girl. You know Annie with her dirty little face, that is what Kaia reminds me of, without all the hair. What a cutie

fivewheeler said...

Nickle, I love that you just bath Sienna and left Kaia in there in her diaper chillin. You're cool like that. I could learn a lot from you.

Bec said...

hahha that is sooo funny!! she is still so dang cute though!!

Amber S. said...

Nicole, your girlies are so dang cute! I love looking at your blog and seeing what you are up to! You always post something that makes me laugh!

Tara said...

She is so dang cute and funny!!!