GOULDING FAM

GOULDING FAM

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Baby update

I had a doctors appointment yesterday. Everything is going good with baby #3. I got all my blood tests back and I am happy to announce that I am not anemic with this pregnancy (Thanks Juice Plus). This is the 1st pregnancy that I haven't had to take major-make me sick- iron pills on top of the prenatal vitamins. I scheduled my ultra sound for 3 weeks from yesterday, so I'm taking votes.....

WHAT WILL BABY #3 BE?
Boy or Girl?

I'm not even guessing this time because I was wrong with the last two!

7 comments:

Brad & Beth said...

You have ADORABLE girls! BUT you need a Boy!!!! So thats my vote!!! :D

fivewheeler said...

Well NO ONE on our side of the family has had 3 in a row of the same sex so lets say you're having a boy...plus little dudes are fun.

ChrisandSara said...

Hmmm... can Dusky make boys? LOL. I hope you get a cute little boy.

renhallows said...

We will vote on the boys side as well. so glad youre well and good!
cant wait till the big sex announcement. that sounds weird!

Lyndy Staheli said...

Boys are a lot of fun, but I guess its another girl.

Two Drty Lil' Hands said...

I hope it is a boy, but I guess that it is a girl..my sis just had her 3 girl in a row, and I thought it was a boy....I'm rooting for a boy though, but if it is a girl...she is just going to be another DANG cute little goulding, and hopefully my third is a boy and then they can all hook up...as long as the boys don't have complexes about their gfs being a little older :)

Anonymous said...

it's a boy. ok nicole!