Bradford says youve been in Louisiana too long!
That's hilarious. You make me laugh, I really enjoyed the pictures you used. Love ya
You two are freaks. haha I love the eye patch. hilarious.
I just watched it for the third time and really Nic you are quite endowed. Do you think you could show us this talent at the next family reunion?
Holy crap that was hilarious!!! You guys are H.O.T!
this thing cracks me up. ahaha. me zach tasha mmom an dad were watchin it cracking upp!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Bradford says youve been in Louisiana too long!
That's hilarious. You make me laugh, I really enjoyed the pictures you used. Love ya
You two are freaks. haha I love the eye patch. hilarious.
I just watched it for the third time and really Nic you are quite endowed. Do you think you could show us this talent at the next family reunion?
Holy crap that was hilarious!!! You guys are H.O.T!
this thing cracks me up. ahaha. me zach tasha mmom an dad were watchin it cracking upp!
Post a Comment