" AAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" I'm soooooo sick of redressing Sienna every five seconds. Maybe I am a horrible person, but for my own sanity and the well being of my youngest daughter I have resorted to tape. Okay, I ONLY tape the diaper around her so she can't get it off, but I've been really close to taping her whole outfit a few times. Love her so much! Wish she would keep her stinkin' clothes on. Now everytime I get her dressed kaia says "mom, you want me to go get the tape?"Wednesday, September 2, 2009
HOORAY FOR SCOTCH TAPE...
" AAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" I'm soooooo sick of redressing Sienna every five seconds. Maybe I am a horrible person, but for my own sanity and the well being of my youngest daughter I have resorted to tape. Okay, I ONLY tape the diaper around her so she can't get it off, but I've been really close to taping her whole outfit a few times. Love her so much! Wish she would keep her stinkin' clothes on. Now everytime I get her dressed kaia says "mom, you want me to go get the tape?"Posted by GOULDING CLAN at 12:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am about to tape myself to my bed and my eyes closed and my door shut and my kids in their beds and their doors shut and them to their beds and then tape the sun down and the moon up and high in the sky. and then tape sleep to my brain and sleep till the tape doesn't tape anymore.
can't wait to hear if this dude is a dude...or what!
Nic. I think its awesome. At times I wonder where the duct tape is. hilarious.
Post a Comment