I forgot to write about this, and it is something I want to remember. I was laying on the couch-sicker than a dog. I seriously couldn't move an inch without feeling like I was going to barf everywhere. Sienna came in and started pulling ALL of the movies and CD's off the shelf. I made a little frustrated moaning sound and Kaia said "mom, what's wrong?" I said "Sienna is pulling everything off the shelf." So Kaia said "mom, are you sick?......then she patted me on the cheek and said "Don't worry, I'll clean it up!" She immediatly went over and picked up all the movies and put them back in their spot. She's such a sweet little thing.
Sunday, September 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It is amazing to me how helpful they are when you really need it. What a sweet little girl. Wish you were closer.
Nicole, I love Kaia and Sienna. they bring me happiness!
Post a Comment