GOULDING FAM

GOULDING FAM

Monday, August 18, 2008

OLYMPIC SPIRIT



FYI....I freakin' love the Olympics. I want to go so bad. Swimming is my favorite. Dusky and I have stayed up all night long for the last week and a half watching. I'm so tired but it's worth it. Michael Phelps rocks the Hizzie!!! I would seriously get nervous before his races. Especially the last fly race and the relay. They were both Awesome

3 comments:

Morgan said...

ME TOO!! (like you can't tell from my blog!) Friday, the day that Michael Phelps was winning his 7th gold medal, ALL DAY LONG my husband was like "are you okay? are you mad about something?" I was seriously just so anxious for his race that I couldn't even stand it. Invested much? I think so. And then I cried when he won...and again when he won the final race.

renhallows said...

I was freaking out at that dang relay when they won by a hair. cool stuff! PS you were looking like you were winning your triatholon...so good for you. You were winning the race that wasnt' a race. NICE

Kate @ Our Best Bites said...

So I totally had a horrible dream about you guys last night (I know, so random--I also had a dream that my friend Alisa, who I DON'T do the cooking blog with, was changing things on the cooking blog and it was ug-ly!) So I hope you're all not dead because that would be a bummer... :)