Haylee will be three in February and Mikay is almost five months. We don't have the easiest time getting them here so we just take them when they come. Although, now that we are here it seems like perfect timing.
We have been married for over 10 years-how time flies! We have three beautiful daughters and two beautiful sons. We have a very simple, fabulous life and we love every second of it.
6 comments:
OH NO!!!! I have to laugh at one a handful she is! She is so cute though!
Nice, my neighbor brought her 3 year old over with bright blue and green hands. At least Kaia picked the lighter color! Sorry
Haha that is funny! she is still dang cute covered in food coloring!! and I love the addition to the home!
Haylee will be three in February and Mikay is almost five months. We don't have the easiest time getting them here so we just take them when they come. Although, now that we are here it seems like perfect timing.
Your like Kaia is hilarious. I love adorably rotten kids :)
oh gosh!!! I feel your pain : ) Kaia and Zach would be little partners in crime if they were together!
ps. I posted on your memory lane one ;)
Post a Comment