(Yes all of these things have all been experienced by the Goulding family)
..You frequently hear the phrases
"What this place is?" and "What that won me?"
"I was fixin' to do that"
"I don't know All Y'all, but i love All Y'all"
"Well aint you a mess"-meaning "you sure are cute"
"Well aint you a mess"-meaning "you sure are cute"
...Fine dining consists of Crawfish Boils, and fried Alligator
...When your daughter almost knocks your tooth out with the tv remote you don't really worry about it. You know that if you are only missing one tooth people are going to look at you and say "Wow, she sure has a lot of teeth. She must brush 'em!"
...Your gynecologist calls you "Baby!"
...Your favorite shirt has a picture of a trailor on it and it says "Dreams do come true"
And last but not least,
...You build on.........to your trailor!
Yes that's right. We added two rooms on to our double wide. We're still trailor trash, but we're now triple wide trailor trash. You don't get more red neck than that!
5 comments:
I don't think you are considered trailer trash, because you own it and have a home in Washington. No you are too wonderful to be trailer trash. Congrats on two more rooms.
Sweet Niblets! You'd be in the top 1% of trailer trash because you have a triple wide with a nice deck and a big yard. Actually you'd be in the top 1% of home-owners too. Love it by the way. Are you planning of filling up those other two rooms with the pitter patter of little feet?
Coley I do know all y'all but I still love all y'all. You are a funny girl and there's nothing wrong with being trailer trash. We are apartment trash and I'd much rather be trailer trash.
Your husband came into my store the other day while you were at Lake Powell without me (weep weep). Hope you guys are enjoying what little is left of summer.
Oh, my goodness, it's so true! I went to the gyno when I'd been here for, like, a month and he kept calling me baby and I was just feeling so...lost.
Hey, at least your triple-wide is cute! :)
from one trailer trash to another...ya dun good on that there trash. It's look'n mighty fine. miss ya'all
Post a Comment