
1. As a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot... anything you remember!
2. Next, if you feel so inclined, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.
3. If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all. ☺
Sunday, August 3, 2008
A TRIP DOWN MEMORY LANE.....
Posted by GOULDING CLAN at 7:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I remember going to Mexico together, to be with Mom and Dad. Then shopping in San Diego, and asking you personal questions about how you feel about my little brother. Finding out how much you really felt about him- I was excited to have you as my sister-in-law. YEAH!!! Love ya
Only one memory? Sheesh, what's a girl to do. I remember Lake Powell. The Holt Family Lake Powell trip was always one of the huge highlights of the summer.
On sunday Mr. Richard Goodrich was at our ward. I thought about all the times you, Lana and I sat under his desk and ate fig newtons. I shared out past with Chris, he thinks we are weird. Oh the Good Times! I have many more good memories with you but not enough space to reminisce.
One of my favorite memories is CAMP. Pretty much everything at camp. Especially one of the many years it was raining hanging out in your moms suburban. Pretty funny! (I don't even know if you remember) Ahhh, even our mothers at camp was pretty entertaining!
Hey this is Sammi Jo (Olsen)... it's been a long, long time but I just had to comment and tell you how beautiful your little girls are. I have two about the same age. Crazy to think how fast time flies and how quickly our lives change. Isn't it wonderful!
mikeandsammi.blogspot.com
ok I am a little late...but I am doing it anyway!
I remember one time when Tyler and Dusky were at work and we were driving home from church and we saw a police chase and we tried to catch up with them!!! hahahaha GOOD TIMES!! I miss it!!
Post a Comment