GOULDING FAM

GOULDING FAM

Monday, November 8, 2010

Deer Hunt and Utah

Deer Hunt Time in Utah....
That means a lot of time spent at the cabin a...
A lot of muddy trucks....

A lot of beautiful scenery...

A lot of time spent with the fam...

And a lot of ranger rides.....
On this particular ranger ride I was a super strong super hero! Yes, that's right. My dear sweet husband took all of us off a huge drop off, sideways. I can still see it all in slow motion. I kept thinking "we're gonna tip, we're gonna tip!!!" then I looked over and Sara and Sienna were flying completely out of the ranger at a rapid rate. So I grabbed sara's arm, pulled them back in, and pretty much saved their lives. It's true. I just do what I can for those I love. You're welcome Sara and Sienna!

It was kind of a rough hunt for Dusky. He missed a deer. Not sure how that happened. Except he wasn't using his gun and he didn't sight it in. But the very last day of the hunt we left Eja with Darren and Tricia and took the girls up to Enterprise. It was seriously about 10 minutes before it got dark and we were turning around to head home and there he was. A beautiful little two-point. haha. Dusky shot that bad boy from about 450 yards away and we headed home with our prize buck! It was awesome. The best part was, we left early the next morning and Dusky's parents cut the whole thing up for us. Good work Ma and Pa Goulding. You guys ROCK!
The girls spent a lot of time playing games at Grandma Gouldings.
They love playing with their cousins. They have so much fun.
Eja learned how to climb up one step. Then she would get high centered. It was pretty funny
Hanging out at Grandma Holt's Utah House. We went to the DI to look for a Halloween outfit and we found some books for the girls.
Grandma and Grandpa Goulding always feed us well while we are there.
We spent a LONG time in the Salt Lake airport. Good thing we had netflix on our computer so the girls could watch movies.
It was a great trip. We miss everyone already!!!

0 comments: