GOULDING FAM

GOULDING FAM

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Family Pictures

We had my mom take family pictures the other day in her back yard. It's really sad but these are the only pictures that we have of the whole family since eja was born. (except the one at her blessing and you can't even see her face)
This little girl loves to pose for pictures. Can you tell?








This one doesn't. Can you tell?


This one doesn't care. She's just happy to be here.
She just barely started eating baby food well.

It's interesting to try to get 3 little girls to all look and smile at the same time.



2 comments:

MIKE AND SAMMI said...

Cute family! YOur girls outfits are so cute. I love dressing my girls alike. It gets harder with a third because I have so many hand me downs that I don't buy new stuff. Anyway, they all look adorable.

GOULDING CLAN said...

Sammi-Add me to your blog list.
coleyh@hotmail.com