GOULDING FAM

GOULDING FAM

Sunday, November 14, 2010

GOULDING'S BIG TOP...

Better Late Than Never...
We had a Circus for Kaias Birthday this year.
I saw the idea on karaspartyideas.blogspot.com
We had booths with games, I ordered cheap little prizes off of oriental trading and got a few at the party store. We borrowed my mom's popcorn Machine and had lemonade and hot dogs. I also found a Big Top Cupcake Holder and Big Top Cupcake Liners. Then Dusky went and rented a Bounce House, which is always a hit. I feel bad that we didn't get more pictures. We were preoccupied. The best part was that ALL of the kids were outside playing games and Kaia was inside by herself playing with her new toys. Classic Kaia.
The Balloon Arch Entrance



The Booths
Dusky made a little contaption with PVC Pipe, then I got plastic table cloths and bunting to divide them. We had Duck Fishing, Face Painting, Ring Toss, & Ball Throw. They got tickets for all the games they played.


It started raining, so we all headed inside to open presents and by the time she was done, the rain was long gone. It worked out nicely.

True Love. haha
Sienna has the BIGGEST crush on Isaac. She follows him around and stares at him. She talked about him all the time. And she can pin him and make hime cry like you wouldn't believe. :)
Prizes
Naomi, Caitlyn, and Sarah came and helped with the booths.
Kaia got this paint set so this is them finger painting the next day.

1 comments:

Morgan said...

Holy Crap! You know how to throw a party! :)