We made it home from all our travels and we got here just in time for Kaia to turn FOUR. Holy Moly!!! I have a four year old daughter. I think the girls were happy to be home. They played out back all day.




I forgot to mention that we got this couch for the girls at unclaimed baggage. Not sure how it ended up there, but i LOVE it and we got it for super cheap. I have wanted a little miniature couch for the girls forever but they are so expensive. So when I saw this I had to have it. It is brown with pink lining and pink throw pillows. SOOOOO CUTE!

Kaia's new Scentsy stuffed animal lamb that makes her room smell fabulous!
Naomi is an awesome aunt and she gave Kaia a Woody and a Buzz for her birthday. =) That's what Kaia kept telling everyone.
1 comments:
nic...I love seeing those 2 best friends. I wish so badly I could get inside their heads and feel that amount of love they have for one another....it's pure! HOw cool. Senny is taller than kaia...when did this happen? beautiful girls.
Post a Comment