Check out my little Chickies!!! Sienna is now 8 weeks old (Today). I think she probably weighs about 11-12 pounds. Kaia is almost 19 months old and she weighs 19 pounds. She's going through this little phase in life where she wants to sit on her sisters head, poke her in the eye, slap her on the head, steal her binkie- and then give her a great BIG kiss!
I told Kaia the other day that she better be careful because in a few weeks her little sister is going to be bigger than her. Sienna is a strong little girl. She rolled over from her stomach to her back when she was 6 weeks old. I'm sure it was just a one time thing, but it was CRAZY! I layed her on her stomach and she pushed herself over onto her back with her legs. It took her a minute of trying, but she finally got it. I was amazed.
1 comments:
Makenna is still going through that phase with Gavin and he is 4 months old!!! :) Luckily he is laid back and doesn't really mind unless she is grabbing his leg and trying to yank him out of his swing! It looks like you guys are having fun and staying BUSY! Your girls are adorable!
Post a Comment