GOULDING FAM

GOULDING FAM

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Grandma Great



OH WHAT A HAPPY DAY..........


For Grandma Great! This morning at 5:30 my wonderful grandma passed away at the age of 94. My heart feels so
homesick for her, but I also feel SOOOOO
happy for her. Today she reunited with her wonderful husband, her mother, her father, her baby, and our Heavenly Father. She's finally home after living a long wonderful life. She was such an amazing lady. I will miss our Wednesday lunches like crazy. I'm so grateful that both of my daughters got a chance to meet their great great grandma !

Kaia and Grandma



Sienna and Grandma

5 comments:

Kimi said...

Coley,
Hugs for you.

Anonymous said...

Hi! I haven't talked to you in years! Or seen you for that matter. I had just been thinking abou tyou since I live up in Winchester hills by all your cousins. I'd love an invite to your blog if you don't care.
Cute little family you have! Lindsey

lindseynewby@yahoo.com

renhallows said...

oh happy day! Oh happy day! Oh happy day..when Grandma Great walked with her family! What a day! I am singing this, by the way!

Kelly and Kim said...

Hey kiddo
We're sorry to hear about Grandma. You're right, it's sad but happy too. Take care and love to all.

fivewheeler said...

love you nic. give hugs to your mom and gram too.