GOULDING FAM

GOULDING FAM

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Kaia's project for the day...

Kaia was determined to get the paint and when she puts her mind to something she doesn't stop. It started this morning when I came into the office and she had moved the chair over and climbed up onto the desk. She had brown paint all over her hands, legs and WHITE shirt.
So I cleaned her up and put bleach on her white shirt to try to get it off and put new clothes on her as we so often do.
I thought that I had shut the door but I guess it didn't click. I was feeding Sienna and I realized that it was really quiet (which usually means something bad is happening) so I walked down the hall just in time to find this. Pink paint all over her hands, legs, and brand new shorts.
Oh yeah, and all over my chair.
PLUS, I had to change Sienna into 4 different outfits today because that is how many times she pooped so hard that it exploded out of her diaper.
Needless to say, we do a lot of laundry at our house!!!







3 comments:

Goodrich said...

It is amazing how many batches of laundry 4 people can have. Even 3 people can have. I feel like I am doing laundry everyday if not every other day. LOVE YA- I hope you got my message about Mother's Day

Kimi said...

I totally feel for you. The Monday after we have all seven kids my house looks like a laundry mat. It's scary.

Morgan said...

Isn't it funny that as parents, all we sometimes ever want is a quiet moment?...until we realize that quiet usually only means trouble.