We went to the doctor today. Kaia had her 18 month check up and Sienna had her 2 months check up. Which means, they both got shots.
My Kaia girl weighs a whole 19 pounds. She's in the 5th percentile.
And here's the good part......
Sienna weighs 14 pounds. She's still gaining about a pound a week. So at this rate in 5 weeks she'll weigh as much as Kaia. AND, she's off of the charts. She's over the 100th percentile for her weight. She's in the 90th percentile in her height and 75th percentile in her head size.
What can I say, she's large and in charge. And so stinkin' cute!
Kaia wants to hold her all day long.
We bought this fabulous pool for Kaia. It's been so hot lately so we went out the other day and blew up the pool. I was going to fill it up and let it sit for a few hours so the water would warm up a little bit. I told Kaia "after we feed Sienna we can get your swimming suit on and go swimming". I looked away for about 10 seconds and when I turned back around this is what I found. She was lounging-clothes on, shoes on, nasty diaper still on. I guess she didn't want to wait!
7 comments:
Cute frames and way cool slide! Where did you get that? About the only thing that is off the charts for my girls is head size!! :) Your girls are cute. I can't believe how close in weight they are.
It looks like we have another Creed and Carter on our hands. They have been 2 pounds apart for like a year. I can't wait to see Seinna in about 6 months time. That's fun stuff.
Nic. I am fired up. Dash was in the 6th percentile for weight and 80% for his noggin. I hope he grows into all that brain.
Your little girls are so stinkin cute I can't stand it! Really they are so beautiful and your pics are adorable!!! I just caught up on your blog, I've been a slacker lately, thanks for making me feel better about our cat, , I can't believe you really ran over yours with a lawn mower. what am I complaining about? miss you guys!!
Those frames are so cute! And the girls in them are even more adorable! Sienna weighs more than Gavin! He is only 13 lbs. but a couple months older!
so, stop feeding her the half & half, or is it just cream you produce? ha ha!
Those frames are too cute, Coley.
Post a Comment