GOULDING FAM

GOULDING FAM

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

TTA- Summer Memories

My summer memories......


My greatest summer memories have all happened at good ol' Lake Powell. It's the greatest place on earth. I love being in the sun with my swimming suit on and nowhere to go, I love being with my family and friends, but most of all, I love TUBING!!!! And I love my tubing partner Lana. We are the greatest. I love grabbing her face and clinging tightly as we fly through the air at a rapid rate. And although my mom tries to kill us, I know it's only out of love!

I love making sand castle villages. I love watching my husband do backflips off the top of the houseboat onto the beach. I don't love watching him jump off 120 foot cliffs, but he does it anyway. I love putting on waverunner shows. I love that everyone sits on the back of the boat and claps for Lana and I. My family is so supportive of me and my many talents. I love making ziplines from the top of the boat to the beach. And I love that Kaia had such a fun time last year. She loved swimming! But mostly, she loved eating the sand.


This year we get to take 2 little girls to the lake and hopefully they will have the same fun memories as I did as a child.

4 comments:

Bec said...

so stinking cute! I can't wait to come see ya'll again sometime! hey i changed out blog address it is now becnty.blogspot.com : ) your girls are adorable!

Goodrich said...

Did you take that picture of Lake Powell, awesome. When are you guys coming out again? Miss you

Bec said...

oh it is tfoust1012@gmail.com! I changed it bc I am slowly trying to change everything so our last name isn't anywhere in case of stockers and what not...just trying to be safer! And yes I can not wait to meet her!

fivewheeler said...

Ok nic, I think I would like to have those memories too. Minus the 120 ft. cliff. Great idea with the TTA.