GOULDING FAM

GOULDING FAM

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Sorry, It's a long one

It feels like we've been partying like it's 1999! It started Sunday morning. We loaded up the 15 passenger van with about 10 students from the school (like we do every Sunday) and headed to church. After church we went to the Green's and had a little BBQ.
Monday was Memorial day. Dusky had to do a BBQ for the students, so Kaia, Sienna and I headed out to Kincaid Lake to meet the Baldwins and the Kippers. It was fun. AND HOT! Kaia went on her first Tube Ride. She's a natural. She loved it!
Then we came home and played in the Gym for a while. All of the missionaries came down and played basketball, volleyball and ping pong. Kaia ran back and forth across the gym for about an hour and a half. Plus we had been in the sun all day-so by bedtime she was pooped!
Yesterday I had my cake decorating class. So I had to make a cake which means I had to make lots of icing. Sometimes I know I shouldn't let my kids do things, but I do anyways just because it's convenient or it allows me to get things done. (NAUGHTY I know) Anyways, I let Kaia eat a lot of icing. Of course she loved it. She was shoving it in her mouth just as fast as she could and every once in a while she would stop to let me know how much she was thoroughly enjoying it. She would say "MMMMMM, Nummy!" Then the girls spent the night with their dad, which means PARTY for them.
Tomorrow we are having our weekly group play date at the Cameron's and then Dace and Laurie are coming. YEEHAW!
Here are some pictures from the Lake

Little Miss Kaia Lyn. There is this boy in the school that Kaia just loves. He always babysits her during church, activities, etc. She's attached to him. He said to me the other day "That little girl is going to be ruler of the world someday. Look at the way she walks. She owns the place!"
It's funny to see the boys from the school. They love Kaia and Sienna so much. They are these big bad boys that are really tough until Kaia comes around and they start playing with her and their whole countenance changes.
Here is our little fat girl

This is the never ending scab. She's had it for about a month. She keeps falling and ripping it off or else she just rips it off with her fingernail. GROSS!!!
Kaia stands outside all day and waits for cars to go by so she can wave at them. If she's inside and she hears a car coming she runs to the door or the window, waves and yells "Bye Bye!"

Kaia is such a big helper now. She has kind of gotten over the smother Sienna phase. Everytime Sienna is in her swing and she starts crying Kaia runs right over and starts talking to her and Sienna immediately stops crying. It's the cutest thing. When Sienna starts crying I just say "Kaia, Senny is crying" and she hurries over and takes care of her. It's actually kind of nice because she entertains her long enough for me to finish what I'm doing.
This is how the night starts out...........









And this is how it ends.....


My daughters will not stay in their own bed. Especially KAIA GIRL
And a few short videos for your entertainment...




3 comments:

Kimi said...

Coley those video are so cute. Your oldest sounds like she is a handful, but an entertaining one at that.

Goodrich said...

They are so stinkin' cute. I love to see the pictures of them together. The sleeping one, is my life as well. I wish I could get Alex in his own bed, all through the night. Love when you update, by the way love your TTA, where is it this week?

Lyndsi said...

Thats good that Kaia is over the smothering stage! Kenna was. Now she's not. Kaia is so dang cute! It sounds like she has really fun personality! :)