Last weekend we went to California for the graduation seminar. We went to an Angel's game (which was one of the best baseball games I've been to). Kaia, Sienna and I hung out while Dace and Dusky went to the seminar. The weather was so nice. We went to an outdoor shopping center, walked around, and smelled the flowers. It was really fun!
On Sunday we drove to Utah for Grandma Great's funeral. She looked so beautiful in her little pink casket. The funeral was really good.
Traveling is 5,000 times harder with 2 babies than it is with 1. Sienna was a little angel and she slept the whole time, but we couldn't trade off with Kaia as much and we all know that she doesn't like to sit still. EVER!
I came home to a very dirty house (including red pasta sauce in my carpet that I didn't have time to clean up before I left- I bet you can't bet who did that) but I got my pictures back from the photographer. They are so cute. Here are a few for all of you to enjoy. I saved the cute ones for Sienna's birth announcement which will be sent out soon.











4 comments:
THOSE GIRLS ARE SO STINKIN' CUTE. Miss you all already
I LOVE THESE PICS! Did you have them taken somewhere up here in U-Tah? If so, I need to know! Sorry to hear about Kaia being sick! Not fun! p.s. Shalyce had a really high temperature a couple months ago, and my MIL told me to put her in a lukewarm bath and it brought her temperature down IMMEDIATELY! Poor little girl!
Your girls are so flipping cute! Oh my heck they are adorable!
so sooo soo cute!! Those pictures are adorable...where did you have them done? I love them!
Post a Comment